Sunday, March 23, 2014

Getting to know me~


  March 23, 2014 
I am a wife and mother of 2 awesome kids. I used to be an assistant for a plastic surgeon, a model, a volleyball coach, an anesthetician and permanent makeup artist, a Registered Dental Hygienist, and I had even taught radiology to dental assistant students. Yes, I know I like a lot of different things, but that is who I am, I love to help people feel beautiful~ I was a slender person my entire life except during pregnancy.  I am smart, funny, and full of life, I always had to be doing something. I love being outdoors; riding bikes, going to the beach, I smiled all the time, I was sexy, heck I was one of the original  Hooter’s Girls in Destin, my husband loved that I was frisky all the time, even after 18 years of marriage; but the past 2.5yrs I am wishing to get all that back. 
modeling age 25-39

my husband and I 2009 as a few pounds crept on me.

me and my silly kiddos 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment